If you see a message on that states "Buy One-Time Pass" while attempting login your account may not be authorized for access or you may have signed up under a different email address during registration.
We first recommend verifying your account has access:
- Sign in to Roughnrowdybrawl.com to confirm you have purchased a One-Time Pass by selecting the My Account button on the upper right corner of the screen. View Payment History and if your purchase was successful your account should display as "RNR XX Purchased" with a "Watch Now" link to the live stream.
If you have access:
- Log out and log back in to try again. It is common for users to sign up over mobile or web then attempt to stream on a computer. This will force a sync between your device and our billing system.
If you do not have access:
- If you already purchased the event but are still prompted to purchase again then your account does not have access to the event (You may have entered the wrong email address during registration). This message means your account is not tied to the PPV purchase. We recommend purchasing again and reaching out to support to let us know about the two charges. Proof of purchase required for all refund requests. We will attempt to locate the second account via your email address or last 4 digits of your card.
Other troubleshooting tips:
- Try to access the stream from a different device or browser. For example if you are using Safari, try Chrome or if you are using your computer, try accessing from your mobile browser.
- In the event you remain unable to complete login on the streaming site contact support. We can attempt to locate the mistyped email address and update the address.