First and foremost, make sure you have the Chromecast app installed on your phone or tablet; if you are using a PC or laptop, you'll need to install the Chromecast extension through your Chrome web browser, and open Roughnrowdybrawl.com in Chrome, make sure you are logged in and in the top right, click More :: Cast when you want to cast videos.
Using an iPhone or iPad? The Google Home app is required to stream your iOS device and Rough N' Rowdy to your TV. To learn more, visit the iOS app store.
If you have the app or extension installed, and you are signed in, but you still can't cast videos, power-cycle your Chromecast by following these steps:
- Remove the Chromecast device from the HDMI slot.
- Unplug the USB cable or power cable (depending on how the device is powered up).
- Reconnect the Chromecast and try again.
Note: For more information, visit Troubleshoot an issue
Chromecast says it’s connected, but I can’t stream to Chromecast--why not?
The Chromecast device can get into a situation where it is not receiving data. To resolve this issue, power-cycle your Chromecast by following the steps in the above solution.
If the video takes a long time to prepare for playback, there might be another program blocking the playback. Using AdBlock or Ad-Aware? Some customers have reported that turning off the AdBlock or Ad-Aware antivirus resolves playback issues.
My issue isn't listed above. Do you have any other solutions I can try?
- Make sure you have the most current version of your mobile or desktop browsers
- Make sure you are using the latest version of Google Chrome.
- Make sure your device is connected to the same wireless network as your Chromecast.
- Try restarting your router and your device. (This will resolve any type of temporary internet connectivity issue.)