If you encounter any issues with Airplay from your computer or mobile device, we recommend checking out the Rough and Rowdy Boxing app. To install, open the App Store on your Apple TV or and search for "Rough and Rowdy."
Note: To learn more, visit How do I activate the Rough N’ Rowdy app on my Apple TV.
If you do not wish to download the new app. First and foremost, make sure you are connected to the same network as your Apple TV; Open Stream.roughnrowdybrawl.com in Chrome or Safari, make sure you are logged in and click the Airplay to button from your Mac’s top menu bar or select the airplay button from your mobile browser.
If you are signed in, but you still can't Airplay videos, power-cycle your Apple TV by following these steps.
- Unplug your Apple TV from power. Wait six seconds, then plug it back in.
- Reconnect the live stream and try again.
Note: To learn more, visit Apple Troubleshooting.
Airplay says it’s connected, but I can’t stream the video--why not?
The Apple TV device can get into a situation where it is not receiving data. To resolve this issue, power-cycle your Apple TV and turn Wi-Fi off and on.
My issue isn't listed above. Do you have any other solutions I can try?
- Make sure you have the most current version of your mobile or desktop browsers OS
- Make sure you are using the latest version of Google Chrome or Safari.
- Make sure your device is connected to the same wireless network as your Apple TV.
- Try restarting your router and your device. (This will resolve any type of temporary internet connectivity issue.)